Thursday, November 02, 2006

Little updates

I finished making some test prints in four processes - cyanotype, vandyke, platinum vandyke, and ziatype - based on curves from some free software called ChartThrob. It was rather finicky getting a linear scan for the curves but in the end it turned out to be a very useful exercise.

The ziatype prints in particular look wonderful. I've added a description of the process to the alternative process page and should have pictures in a day or two once everything's dry. The ziatypes will be $100 each (the chemicals are expensive and it's a bit of a tricky process).


I'm going to do more cyanotype on papyrus prints next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home